1. You must be 13 years or older to use Classflick.
2. You must not post pornography, nude, partially nude, or sexually suggestive photos and videos or erotic write-ups and audios.
3. You are solely responsible for any text, write-ups, informations, photos, audio and video clips, that you post on Classflick
4. You are responsible for keeping your password secure at all time.
5. You must not in any form abuse, curse, intimidate, harass, impersonate or threaten other Classflick users.
6. You must not spread fake news.
7. You are responsible for any of your activity and conduct.
8. You must not upload, post, transmit or transfer viruses, malware or any form of code that is harmful in nature.
9. You are solely responsible for any contest you create or participate in and that Classflick is not responsible for any failed promises, unfulfiled rewards or any payments made on Classflick (e.g in Contests), you are therefore advised to verify contests before participating. However, reports should be made to Classflick in case of any irregularities or scam.
10. You must not manipulate, crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from Classflick including but not limited to user profiles, informations, contests, photos, videos, audios and write-ups.
11. You may not use the Classflick service for any unlawful or unauthorized activity.
12. You must not create multiple Classflick account except you are unable to no longer access your existing account.
13. You must not in any way try to or make a contest unfair (by but not limited to creating multiple accounts,using an account without the consent of the account owner, bribery)
14. You must not modify, adapt or hack Classflick or modify, hack another website or informations so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Classflick or it is been performed by Classflick.
15. You must not, in the use of Classflick, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws and court orders).
16. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content and that Classflick is not responsible for any breach in accordance with the laws of your country.
17. You must not make any false promises, rewards or fail to fulfil any promises or rewards made. Legal actions may be taken if such cases are reported
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your account or permanent discontinuous use of Classflick services. While Classflick prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Classflick cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Classflick service at your own risk.
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate Classflick service for any reason, without notice at any time.
2. We reserve the right to alter these Terms and conditions of Use at any time with or without notice, you are therefore adviced to check our terms and conditions regularly for changes.
3. We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username or contest that becomes inactive, inappropriate, violates trademark, or may mislead other users .
4. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
6. We reserve the right to reclaim usernames,contests on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames or contest name.
Proprietary Rights in Content on Classflick
1. Classflick does NOT claim ANY ownership rights in the text,write-ups, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, contests created or any other materials (collectively, "Content") that you post on or through the Classflick Services. By displaying or publishing ("posting") any Content on or through the Classflick Services, you hereby grant to Classflick a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such Content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the Site in any media formats through any media channels.
2. Some of the Classflick Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Classflick may place such advertising and promotions on the Classflick Services or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
3. You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the Classflick Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through the Classflick Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person, and (iii) the posting of your Content on the Site does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of Content you post on or through the Classflick Services.
4. The Classflick Services contain Content of Classflick ("Classflick Content"). Classflick Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and Classflick owns and retains all rights in the Classflick Content and the Classflick Services. Classflick hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the Classflick Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Site and using the Classflick Services.
5. The Classflick Services contain Content of Users and other Classflick licensors. Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Content appearing on or through the Classflick Services.
6. Classflick performs technical functions necessary to offer the Classflick Services, including but not limited to transcoding and/or reformatting Content to allow its use throughout the Classflick Services.
7. Although the Site and other Classflick Services are normally available, there will be occasions when the Site or other Classflick Services will be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control of Classflick. Also, although Classflick will normally only delete Content that violates this Agreement, Classflick reserves the right to delete any Content for any reason, without prior notice. Consequently, Classflick encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, Classflick is not a backup service. Classflick will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Classflick Services, or the loss of any Content.